Join the Westfall Team
Westfall Technik is one of the most exciting stories unfolding in the injection molding world today. As an emerging leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, Westfall is reshaping the future of automated manufacturing and sustainable production. Every day, the close-knit family of Westfall companies is proud to deliver life-saving medical devices and innovative products that improve the lives of millions.
Be part of the story. Join the Westfall team and discover for yourself the exciting opportunities waiting for you as a member of the growing Westfall community.
Director of Sales, Medical - Multiple positions, Various locations in the US
Reports to: Vice President of Sales, Medical
Regular Position/Full Time
The purpose of this position is to generate new revenue opportunities for Westfall Technik within a given geographic territory while managing existing accounts within that territory as assigned and target prospective National Accounts.
Utilizing WFT adopted best practices and methods, while adhering to WFT procedures, the Director of Sales is responsible for leading or executing all sales and growth strategies and activities for a specific geographic territory and strategic accounts as defined and developed.
Responsibilities include researching the relevant markets, networking and prospecting within those markets, identifying potential customers and revenue opportunities, negotiating deals, and securing profitable business contracts with medical device, bio-pharmaceutical, and consumer health companies in furtherance of WFT Customer Value Proposition (“CVP”) and goals.
This position is also responsible for managing ongoing relationships with clients and facilitating relationships with trade organizations, and relevant academic institutions as applicable. As a member of the Corporate Sales and Marketing organization, this position will collaborate and work with other executives to advance sales and strategic growth.
OUTPUTS & ACTIVITIES
Best practices - Study, implement, utilize, and execute to WFT adopted best practices and methods, as revised from time to time, while adhering to corporate procedures, for
- Strategic planning
- Networking / Prospecting
Territory – lead or execute growth strategies and activities for a specific geographic territory and strategic key accounts as defined and developed.
- Develop and execute to annual and monthly sales plans and objectives for the territory and accounts
- Thoroughly understand and consistently communicate WFT’s CVP
- Continually research, network and prospect within the territory
- Maintain a database of leads, industry contacts, and competitors for the territory
- Participate with (e.g., attend conferences) and contribute to (e.g., presenting) relevant trade organizations and publications within the territory (and nationally when applicable)
- Maintain productive relationships with and life science related academic and private equity organizations
- Identify, screen (using established criteria) and qualify opportunities that match WFT’s strategic plan and CVP
- Collaboratively work with team to develop and present proposal for services
- Plan and conduct strategic negotiations with clients, including concession strategies
- Achieve annual sales goals for the territory consistent with corporate requirements for predictability, profitability, resource availability and strategy
- Maintain a pipeline of new opportunities sufficient at all times to meet a running 12 month revenue goal
- Monitor and manage, or participate in managing, relationships with current clients for current programs including business reviews and program change requests
- Contribute to develop sales and marketing strategies for the department
- Contribute to achieving departmental sales goals
- Participate in formal and informal exchanges of shared learnings, best practices, techniques, and industry contacts among peers
- Participate in and be accountable for departmental needs (e.g., case studies, process improvements)
- Participate and contribute to sales and marketing strategies.
- Participate with management to develop corporate strategies and goals
- Ensure proper collection and dissemination of project details and client requirements to internal teams pursuant to WFT corporate procedures prior to quoting
- Regularly apprise management of market needs, client feedback, key industry developments or other items of interest for the territory
- Facilitate relationships between WFT personnel and customers or key suppliers
- Act as liaison for WFT at and participate in networking opportunities, educational events or other forums, while maintaining WFT corporate image and CVP
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of opportunities, deal flow, and forecasts to management
- Participate as needed to identify and recruit talent to WFT from within the territory
- Adhere to WFT Values & Beliefs
- Minimum of eight years of qualified life science industry experience in the areas of business development, strategic planning, financial management, and complex negotiations.
- Medical device,bio pharm and/or consumer health B2B industry experience required; developing and representing development or manufacturing services experience preferred in the component, sub assembly and design
- Bachelor degree
- MBA or life science related advanced degree, or educational equivalent preferred
- Frequent Travel
- Extended Hours
Director of Sales, Consumer Packaging Goods – Multiple positions, Various locations in the US
Machinist / Toolmaker - various locations in California
Reports to: VP/General Manager
Regular Position/Full Time
A successful CNC Machinist/Tool Maker will play a critical role in operations, reporting to the VP/General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality tools are produced.
- 5 years’ experience as a Tool Maker or Mold Maker.
- Must be able to stand most of the time and carry parts up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to read, write and have advanced math skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Job Description Requirements:
- Must have experience creating tools or molds.
- In-depth skill reading engineering drawings and 3-D solid models.
- MUST HAVE experience in designing and/or building tools or molds.
- Ability to translate 2D/3D designs to CNC programs using Surfcam and/or MasterCam.
- Mold making experience required with mold flow analysis a definite plus.
- Solidworks experience preferred but not required.
- In-depth experience programming, set-up, adjusting and maintaining HAAS or Fadal CNC Machines.
- Track record of producing tools within tolerances and on schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Understanding of materials and processes used to produce R& D samples primarily from Aluminum but could include steel or other materials.
- Experience inspecting final products for adherence to required specifications.
- Experience using general machine shop tools such as mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Ability to work professionally and respectfully with customers and fellow employees.
- Experience in multi-tasking among various projects and activities.
- An Engineering background would be advantageous.
Shift: Day Shift
Salary: We offer competitive compensation and benefits.
Can’t find the perfect opportunity?
We still want you to apply!
Westfall is always searching for new talent and submitting your resumes is always worthwhile. Even if we aren’t currently offering any positions that match your profile or career, we are always happy to hear from motivated people.
Of course your application will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Please send your resume and any supporting portfolio documents to firstname.lastname@example.org