Join the Westfall Team
Westfall Technik is one of the most exciting stories unfolding in the injection molding world today. As an emerging leader and one of the fastest growing companies in the industry, Westfall is reshaping the future of automated manufacturing and sustainable production. Every day, the close-knit family of Westfall companies is proud to deliver life-saving medical devices and innovative products that improve the lives of millions.
Be part of the story. Join the Westfall team and discover for yourself the exciting opportunities waiting for you as a member of the growing Westfall community.
Multi-Company Controller – MidWest States
CONTROLLER – Multi-Company/Site (Canada, Michigan, Minnesota) Reports to: Northeast Regional Controller Regular Position/Full Time The Controller will lead all accounting and reporting related functions with a focus on team leadership and development, quality, timeliness, and process improvement. Ensure timely monthly closes of the general ledger and be responsible for all financial reporting including monthly/quarterly financial statement and other related internal reports as required. RESPONSIBILITIES QUALIFICATIONS
CONTROLLER – Multi-Company/Site (Canada, Michigan, Minnesota)
Reports to: Northeast Regional Controller
Regular Position/Full Time
The Controller will lead all accounting and reporting related functions with a focus on team leadership and development, quality, timeliness, and process improvement. Ensure timely monthly closes of the general ledger and be responsible for all financial reporting including monthly/quarterly financial statement and other related internal reports as required.
Director of Sales, Medical - Multiple positions, Various locations in the US
Reports to: Vice President of Sales, Medical
Regular Position/Full Time
The purpose of this position is to generate new revenue opportunities for Westfall Technik within a given geographic territory while managing existing accounts within that territory as assigned and target prospective National Accounts.
Utilizing WFT adopted best practices and methods, while adhering to WFT procedures, the Director of Sales is responsible for leading or executing all sales and growth strategies and activities for a specific geographic territory and strategic accounts as defined and developed.
Responsibilities include researching the relevant markets, networking and prospecting within those markets, identifying potential customers and revenue opportunities, negotiating deals, and securing profitable business contracts with medical device, bio-pharmaceutical, and consumer health companies in furtherance of WFT Customer Value Proposition (“CVP”) and goals.
This position is also responsible for managing ongoing relationships with clients and facilitating relationships with trade organizations, and relevant academic institutions as applicable. As a member of the Corporate Sales and Marketing organization, this position will collaborate and work with other executives to advance sales and strategic growth.
OUTPUTS & ACTIVITIES
Best practices - Study, implement, utilize, and execute to WFT adopted best practices and methods, as revised from time to time, while adhering to corporate procedures, for
- Strategic planning
- Networking / Prospecting
Territory – lead or execute growth strategies and activities for a specific geographic territory and strategic key accounts as defined and developed.
- Develop and execute to annual and monthly sales plans and objectives for the territory and accounts
- Thoroughly understand and consistently communicate WFT’s CVP
- Continually research, network and prospect within the territory
- Maintain a database of leads, industry contacts, and competitors for the territory
- Participate with (e.g., attend conferences) and contribute to (e.g., presenting) relevant trade organizations and publications within the territory (and nationally when applicable)
- Maintain productive relationships with and life science related academic and private equity organizations
- Identify, screen (using established criteria) and qualify opportunities that match WFT’s strategic plan and CVP
- Collaboratively work with team to develop and present proposal for services
- Plan and conduct strategic negotiations with clients, including concession strategies
- Achieve annual sales goals for the territory consistent with corporate requirements for predictability, profitability, resource availability and strategy
- Maintain a pipeline of new opportunities sufficient at all times to meet a running 12 month revenue goal
- Monitor and manage, or participate in managing, relationships with current clients for current programs including business reviews and program change requests
- Contribute to develop sales and marketing strategies for the department
- Contribute to achieving departmental sales goals
- Participate in formal and informal exchanges of shared learnings, best practices, techniques, and industry contacts among peers
- Participate in and be accountable for departmental needs (e.g., case studies, process improvements)
- Participate and contribute to sales and marketing strategies.
- Participate with management to develop corporate strategies and goals
- Ensure proper collection and dissemination of project details and client requirements to internal teams pursuant to WFT corporate procedures prior to quoting
- Regularly apprise management of market needs, client feedback, key industry developments or other items of interest for the territory
- Facilitate relationships between WFT personnel and customers or key suppliers
- Act as liaison for WFT at and participate in networking opportunities, educational events or other forums, while maintaining WFT corporate image and CVP
- Provide accurate and timely reporting of opportunities, deal flow, and forecasts to management
- Participate as needed to identify and recruit talent to WFT from within the territory
- Adhere to WFT Values & Beliefs
- Minimum of eight years of qualified life science industry experience in the areas of business development, strategic planning, financial management, and complex negotiations.
- Medical device,bio pharm and/or consumer health B2B industry experience required; developing and representing development or manufacturing services experience preferred in the component, sub assembly and design
- Bachelor degree
- MBA or life science related advanced degree, or educational equivalent preferred
- Frequent Travel
- Extended Hours
Director of Sales, Consumer Packaging Goods – Multiple positions, Various locations in the US
Financial Planning Analyst
Reports to: Director of Budgeting/FPA
Regular Position/Full Time
The Financial Planning Analyst will be required to work in a team environment with the primary focus on sales, sales forecasting, analysis and sales reporting. Prepare sales forecasts using backlog, pipeline and targeted customer business and analyze trends and prepare commission reporting and analysis. Independently analyze data, generate reports, resolve problems, and provide analysis in a time sensitive environment. Performs economic research and studies for sales. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management.
- Performs sales forecasting, strategic analysis and sales reporting.
- Analyzes current and past trends in sales for backlog, pipeline and target.
- Identify and analyze commission structures.
- Strong project management and leadership skills.
- Prepares and analyzes consolidated reporting at all levels of the organization on actuals, forecasts and prior fiscal year.
- Maintain accurate records of sales history in various forms.
- Performs budget and sales forecasting and planning.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance or accounting.
- Strong working knowledge of sales forecasting, planning and commission structures.
- Strong understanding and experience in applying GAAP accounting principles.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Advanced and exceptional Excel capabilities including creating macros, pivot tables and data manipulation is highly preferred.
- Complex financial modeling, data mining and planning software experience highly valued.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to interact with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to build and deliver presentations to senior management.
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision.
- Strong organization skills, with the ability to effectively prioritize work and meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, highly driven and resourceful.
- Team player.
Cost Accountant – Procurement
Reports to: Vice President of Procurement
Regular Position/Full Time
The Cost Accounting Analyst will be detailed oriented, organized, and excited about managing manufacturing cost and standards for improving business processes. This role will be responsible for the overall financial management of inventory for the company which involves the ongoing analysis of process constraints, target costing projects, margin analysis, and tracking costs back to underlying activities. Responsibilities will involve defining and maintaining sales and costing modules for business development, meeting deadlines for processing information, answering questions and financial reporting requirements.
- Develop annual standard cost updates and ensure that changes are controlled and updated as needed.
- Responsible for setting up cost center reposts for monthly financial statements and audit schedules.
- Plans, studies and collects data to determine costs of business activity, such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor and analyze the impact of those costs on the operational entity.
- Analyzes changes in product design, raw materials, manufacturing methods, or services provided, to determine effects on costs.
- Analyzes actual manufacturing costs and prepares periodic report comparing standard costs to actual production costs.
- Performs cost-benefit analyses and recommends process improvements and capital to improve costs.
- Analyzes the effects of changes in materials, methods, or equipment in the overall productivity.
- Establishes tooling and molding costs for HPI’s and maintain systems.
- BA/BS Degree (Accounting or Finance) preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of cost accounting experience preferred.
- Highly analytical with cost-efficiency at the forefront.
- Strong working knowledge of accounting and manufacturing cost accounting principles and a thorough understanding of GAAP.
- Strong inter-personal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task in fast-paced environment with competing priorities.
- Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment. Possess excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively independently and in a team environment.
- Ability to meet agreed upon deadlines.
Machinist / Toolmaker - various locations in California
Reports to: VP/General Manager
Regular Position/Full Time
A successful CNC Machinist/Tool Maker will play a critical role in operations, reporting to the VP/General Manager, you will be responsible for ensuring high quality tools are produced.
- 5 years’ experience as a Tool Maker or Mold Maker.
- Must be able to stand most of the time and carry parts up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to read, write and have advanced math skills.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
Job Description Requirements:
- Must have experience creating tools or molds.
- In-depth skill reading engineering drawings and 3-D solid models.
- MUST HAVE experience in designing and/or building tools or molds.
- Ability to translate 2D/3D designs to CNC programs using Surfcam and/or MasterCam.
- Mold making experience required with mold flow analysis a definite plus.
- Solidworks experience preferred but not required.
- In-depth experience programming, set-up, adjusting and maintaining HAAS or Fadal CNC Machines.
- Track record of producing tools within tolerances and on schedule.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Understanding of materials and processes used to produce R& D samples primarily from Aluminum but could include steel or other materials.
- Experience inspecting final products for adherence to required specifications.
- Experience using general machine shop tools such as mills, lathes, drill presses, grinders, etc.
- Ability to work professionally and respectfully with customers and fellow employees.
- Experience in multi-tasking among various projects and activities.
- An Engineering background would be advantageous.
Shift: Day Shift
Salary: We offer competitive compensation and benefits.